Wednesday, August 27, 2014

The Maryland Ms Exquisite Pageant held in Baltimore, MD

Thank you so much to all of my sponsors and supporters!  I was a bit nervous going into the competition but the director as well as my fellow sister queens made me feel right at home.  The event was held in Baltimore, MD at the Inner Harbor.  We had a great time and even got a chance to hang out with fellow Ravens fans since there was a Ravens-Redskins game.

I almost did not make an appearance at the show but thank God the director talked me back into it because it was an event I will never forget.  We took lots of pictures, did a tour of Baltimore in an elegant limo, and even got to be honored by a rock band!!  What a night!

So thank you all for supporting me.  I have a few pictures I have posted to this blog for those of you who did not get a chance to attend the event.  Oh and I almost forgot.  I won 2nd place in my division!


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment